Completed vs Accepted Observation Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HS_94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have noticed that I have an Accepted status an Completed status for two different observation entries. Both of them are considered "finished" and closed out, meaning I can no longer edit them. They were both entered in the same fashion and sent to the PT for verification. I didn't see anything on the PTCAS FAQ about this and was just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I have noticed that I have an Accepted status an Completed status for two different observation entries. Both of them are considered "finished" and closed out, meaning I can no longer edit them. They were both entered in the same fashion and sent to the PT for verification. I didn't see anything on the PTCAS FAQ about this and was just curious if anyone else has experienced this.
Accepted means that they have agreed to verify your hours, and completed means that they have successfully verified your hours.

I have 3 options.. One has been "accepted", one has been "submitted", and the rest are "completed". Does "submitted" likely mean it's on it's way to being "completed" or is there another step I need to ask my PT to do? My understanding is also that I need to ask the person who "accepted" the hours, to still submit his verification.

If I end up need to trash and resend the link for "accepted" hours to my PT, I would guess that I need to hit "update my application" only after he completes the verification process? Or do schools automatically receive an update that those hours have been verified "completed"?