RLSGrasshopper

2+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2015
69
26
Status
Medical Student
Did Nbme Form 4 today and scored a 190 which correlated to 173. Exam is in less than 2 weeks. Any advice other than postponing?
 
Last edited:
OP
RLSGrasshopper

RLSGrasshopper

2+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2015
69
26
Status
Medical Student
What have you done so far, study-wise?
I've read majority of MTB2/3 and have probably 48% of my UWorld left to complete. Almost at the end of my third year as well. I have also completed CMS Form 1&2 IM, Form 1 for Psych and OBGYN
 
OP
RLSGrasshopper

RLSGrasshopper

2+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2015
69
26
Status
Medical Student
So if I postpone my exam till September, would I still be able to apply for this years Match (ie. apply in October)?
 

1badvette

7+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2011
308
133
Status
Medical Student
Don't sit that Exam bro , your not ready .. I would rather apply late than wear a AZZZZ whooping for the rest of my life by failing . Take a few days off , regroup and set a fresh plan then go to work .
 
  • Like
Reactions: RLSGrasshopper
OP
RLSGrasshopper

RLSGrasshopper

2+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2015
69
26
Status
Medical Student
Ok so now here's a new question. Is it better to apply late or wait till next match? Take into consideration of me being an IMG w/alow Step 1 score.