Completing pharmacy school in 3 years?

Started by 40wada
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

40wada

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody! I have heard of pharmacy schools where you can finish in at least 3 years, but I have no idea which ones they are. I've tried doing a search, but no luck. Could someone please help me out and let me know some that are available? Thanks in advance!!!
 
Appalachia is another school being started by someone with USN ties. HICP was started by the librarian and a financial aid person and Appalachia is being started by a former USN faculty. Makes sense that they are three years since they are taking a lot from where they came from.