Completing Pre-pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDfourme

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I need some help here, I'm completing my Pre-Regs and I live in Wisconsin looking to apply PharmD in state of Wis, but some of the science classes I did took are not part of my requirements in here. But if I'm to consider out of State colleges some of those classes met the requirement for those schools. A&P I, A&P II and Microbiology, I have taken these classes six years ago, so my question is, will I be required to retake these classes since they are more than 5 years since I took them?. Is there any pharmacy school out there that would not ask me to retake these classes.🙂
 
Hello I need some help here, I'm completing my Pre-Regs and I live in Wisconsin looking to apply PharmD in state of Wis, but some of the science classes I did took are not part of my requirements in here. But if I'm to consider out of State colleges some of those classes met the requirement for those schools. A&P I, A&P II and Microbiology, I have taken these classes six years ago, so my question is, will I be required to retake these classes since they are more than 5 years since I took them?. Is there any pharmacy school out there that would not ask me to retake these classes.🙂
Ive asked advisors and read admission requirements and concluded that some schools do require you to have them complete it within 5 years of matriculation year, and others dont care. Your best chance to find out is to contact the schools you plan on applying to and asking them yourself.