Step II Complex Level 2 PE help

Started by WolfDick
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WolfDick

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took it recently and can’t shake the feeling that I failed the humanistic portion.

Can anyone on here give me a little feedback of what they did/did not do to pass or even fail on the humanistic portion?

Thanks!
 
Any updates? What did you do to pass humanistic? Hope everything turned out well for you! I'm having terrible anxiety regarding humanistic as I forgot to ask all patient how the condition was affecting their lives and had quick wrap-ups a few times. I'm looking for any bit of encouragement at this point. Thanks!