Step I Complex Step II Materials

Started by drcpdo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drcpdo

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to be taking my COMLEX STEP II exam this August. Unlike Step I, I want to keep my books to a minimum. Any suggestions? Please tell me if you any future DOs out there know of any good QUESTION/REVIEW BOOKS for step II or is Kaplan Q BANK good enough for that? Right now all I'm using is BOARDS AND WARDS , granted the exam is not until August so I'm really not sweating anything yet-well, thanks to whoever gets back to me and hope you all are doing well, CHIRAG-CCOM