Compounding info.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cycloketocaine

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good online or book resource for compounding? I compound at my pharmacy, and sometimes need to look at different recipes...etc. I use Compounding Today and the IJPC, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other "hidden" resources I could use. Thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know a good online or book resource for compounding? I compound at my pharmacy, and sometimes need to look at different recipes...etc. I use Compounding Today and the IJPC, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other "hidden" resources I could use. Thanks!!!!

yeah right.... be honest. Where are you setting up the meth lab?

so... this is where that strawberry flavord meth is coming from!:D

Pharmaceutical compounding is undergoing lots of change - on state & federal levels.

But, in addition to IJPC there are also some good articles from Paddock Labs:

http://www.paddocklabs.com/secundum_artem.html

You can also check the internation compounding website:

http://www.iacprx.org/site/PageServer?pagename=home_page

Good luck & be careful - very, very careful!

Thanks!!

We are very careful.......about 6 months ago, the pharmacy I used to work at (didn't compound there) got sued over a compound. The tech that did it did a really bad job of keeping records, and there was a problem with a dental cocktail, it killed a 10 year old. They weren't able to prove the amount of drug going into it, or even the recipe they used. They got in serious trouble, because it contained Demerol. Anyhoo, we keep very strict records of EVERYTHING dispensed, even stuff like diphenydramine gel and Magic Mouthwashes.

Dadgummit Z, you weren't posed to tell about the meth lab in my bathtub. That's really why I'm going to pharmacy school, easy access to pseudoephedrine............:smuggrin:

so... this is where that strawberry flavord meth is coming from!:D

Pixy stix are gggggggggrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt.................