SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Compounding Terminology

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by hiprayer, May 25, 2008.

  1. hiprayer

    hiprayer Member 5+ Year Member

    Jun 5, 2004
    Does anyone remember the term used for mixing a small amount of a product into a larger product in order for the result to have a even balance of the two products you are mixing together?

    Thanks in advance!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. SpirivaSunrise

    SpirivaSunrise Go Gators! Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

    Geometric dilution?
  4. tussionex

    tussionex Pharmacist 2+ Year Member

    Jan 23, 2007
    po-town, NY

    geometric dilution.

Share This Page