Comprehensive mcat study uide vs BR/EK?

Started by drtroy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drtroy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need some help. I have been perusing the classified section of this website and am trying to decide which books to buy to study fir the mcat. I plan on taking it in the spring, it will be my first time. I have spoken with some med students and most told me that all they did was buy the practice tests from aamc and bought a good comprehensive study guide. A question I have is this: is the comprehensive study guide and the practice tests enough? I have been considering BR and EK products because I see a lot of people on here have used them. So what does everybody think? Please feel free to offer any suggestions that you have.