Compulsively cheching the MCAT THx

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Captain Fantastic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Even though I know results for the Jan MCAT won't be posted for another couple of weeks, I still go out to the MCAT THx and check. I hear the first step is admitting I have a problem. What's the next step? I'd like to avoid an all-out intervention, but if that's what it takes... :oops:

Funky

This space is for sale
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Even though I know results for the Jan MCAT won't be posted for another couple of weeks, I still go out to the MCAT THx and check. I hear the first step is admitting I have a problem. What's the next step? I'd like to avoid an all-out intervention, but if that's what it takes... :oops:
i think im more worried about the score actually being there and me not being prepared to take the shock of a bad score leading to me being in anger, denial, bargaining, depression, and then acceptance

wutwinb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i keep doing that too...this is torture. we've still got a good while to go though.

wutwinb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
captain fantastic- are you still at Wash U? i'm a senior there...

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wait nervously in a countdown thread and wait for the mass hysteria that follows a score release. If you log onto the MCAT Forum and you see like 300+ people, you know its score release.

RAD11

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know why they just can't post our numerical score :mad: Being that it's CBT, it should have been available at the end of the test.

docolive

DOColive
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, there is nothing like accidentally logging in and finding what you did not hope for. However, I hope that everyone does very well, and that the reason why these scores are not available on day one is due to some curving factor (unrealistic, but hopeful). :luck:

squeaky

Hopeful
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I logged onto THx, and it says 2006 August scores have been loaded. Do y'all Thx page say this too?? I took the January exam.

MasonPrehealth

Director of Admissions
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know why they just can't post our numerical score :mad: Being that it's CBT, it should have been available at the end of the test.

Unless you took the CBT with the wrong passage-question matchup. Sometimes waiting is a good thing.

TX_NFS

Steel melanoleuca
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Once a day keeps the anxiety attacks away...? :scared:

I logged onto THx, and it says 2006 August scores have been loaded. Do y'all Thx page say this too?? I took the January exam.

Yup.