• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Captain Fantastic

10+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2005
Mizzou Med
Status (Visible)
Even though I know results for the Jan MCAT won't be posted for another couple of weeks, I still go out to the MCAT THx and check. I hear the first step is admitting I have a problem. What's the next step? I'd like to avoid an all-out intervention, but if that's what it takes... :oops:

Funky

This space is for sale
10+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2006
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Even though I know results for the Jan MCAT won't be posted for another couple of weeks, I still go out to the MCAT THx and check. I hear the first step is admitting I have a problem. What's the next step? I'd like to avoid an all-out intervention, but if that's what it takes... :oops:
i think im more worried about the score actually being there and me not being prepared to take the shock of a bad score leading to me being in anger, denial, bargaining, depression, and then acceptance

About the Ads

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Classyville
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Wait nervously in a countdown thread and wait for the mass hysteria that follows a score release. If you log onto the MCAT Forum and you see like 300+ people, you know its score release.

RAD11

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I don't know why they just can't post our numerical score :mad: Being that it's CBT, it should have been available at the end of the test.

docolive

DOColive
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Yes, there is nothing like accidentally logging in and finding what you did not hope for. However, I hope that everyone does very well, and that the reason why these scores are not available on day one is due to some curving factor (unrealistic, but hopeful). :luck:

squeaky

Hopeful
10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I logged onto THx, and it says 2006 August scores have been loaded. Do y'all Thx page say this too?? I took the January exam.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.