Compulsively cheching the MCAT THx

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Captain Fantastic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Even though I know results for the Jan MCAT won't be posted for another couple of weeks, I still go out to the MCAT THx and check. I hear the first step is admitting I have a problem. What's the next step? I'd like to avoid an all-out intervention, but if that's what it takes... :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Even though I know results for the Jan MCAT won't be posted for another couple of weeks, I still go out to the MCAT THx and check. I hear the first step is admitting I have a problem. What's the next step? I'd like to avoid an all-out intervention, but if that's what it takes... :oops:
i think im more worried about the score actually being there and me not being prepared to take the shock of a bad score leading to me being in anger, denial, bargaining, depression, and then acceptance

i keep doing that too...this is torture. we've still got a good while to go though.

captain fantastic- are you still at Wash U? i'm a senior there...

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait nervously in a countdown thread and wait for the mass hysteria that follows a score release. If you log onto the MCAT Forum and you see like 300+ people, you know its score release.

I don't know why they just can't post our numerical score :mad: Being that it's CBT, it should have been available at the end of the test.

Yes, there is nothing like accidentally logging in and finding what you did not hope for. However, I hope that everyone does very well, and that the reason why these scores are not available on day one is due to some curving factor (unrealistic, but hopeful). :luck:

I logged onto THx, and it says 2006 August scores have been loaded. Do y'all Thx page say this too?? I took the January exam.

I don't know why they just can't post our numerical score :mad: Being that it's CBT, it should have been available at the end of the test.

Unless you took the CBT with the wrong passage-question matchup. Sometimes waiting is a good thing.