computer part 1 scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

runfast520

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know why it takes some people 1 week to get scores and other over 2 weeks. It has been 2 weeks since I took the test and several of my classmates who take it the same day have already received their scores.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Ive heard if you fail it, it takes longer to get it back...

thanks, but not worried about failing that test

Members don't see this ad :)
runfast520 said:
thanks, but not worried about failing that test

Glad to see you are sure. The rest of us who took it on paper july 11 still have yet to receive our scores.

runfast520 said:
Does anybody know why it takes some people 1 week to get scores and other over 2 weeks. It has been 2 weeks since I took the test and several of my classmates who take it the same day have already received their scores.
thanks

:eek:
It takes two weeks to get your scores ??
Lucky! It takes us 6-8 weeks to get ours.
(from the Optometry forum).

ItsGavinC said:
Scores from the paper version of the test still take 5-8 weeks, but computer scores typically take 1-3 weeks.

Do they take that long to grade them? All of us get told it's because they have calculations to make to adjust them. In conferences it's been asked if they can give out the calculations at least. They don't give that information out. Even their website says it's undisclosed formulas they use. Is it the same way with all of you?