Computer Problem...help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThinkFast007

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok...so i dont want to violate a SDN rule so I would like to refer computer friendly personnel to my thread in the Technology forum of SDN (its called CUT and Paste or something).

I figure that since Anesthesiology is the forum I really belong to on here and some of you may have some computer experience I could post this here.

How does this thread involve Gas? ..... Well, I'm applying for an Anesthesiology residency and I want to cut and paste my personal statement and other CV stuff onto my ERAS application so that I could become an anesthesiologist one day 😉 😉