thebozz1975

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2007
Status
I wanted to get a poll of people's experience in having AADSAS count computer science courses in the sGPA. It really should be counted in there if math courses are also counted, but I don't know the current AADSAS position on it. Oddly enough last year's instructions do not specifically address this issue.

The consensus 6 months ago on a similar thread was that AADSAS was inconsistent on this issue with different applicants.

Thanks for your input.

Moni Ahmadian

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2006
Status
Dentist
Well you have to submit your official transcript to them even though you report your courses on the online application, so they should be able to fix it for you should the computer science courses being counted as science courses. From what I understand on AADSAS usually biology, chemistry, and physics are counted as science classes. What does it say on your transcript? Are your computer science courses contribute to your science GPA?

I wanted to get a poll of people's experience in having AADSAS count computer science courses in the sGPA. It really should be counted in there if math courses are also counted, but I don't know the current AADSAS position on it. Oddly enough last year's instructions do not specifically address this issue.

The consensus 6 months ago on a similar thread was that AADSAS was inconsistent on this issue with different applicants.

Thanks for your input.