Step II Comquest level 2 CE practice test vs real thing

Started by SurgDoc95
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SurgDoc95

Surgery Resident
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just took the monster of a 400 question practice level 2 exam offered by COMQUEST. Has anyone taken it and gotten their level 2 score back? Curious how reliable the score prediction is. If it’s remotely close I’ll be a happy guy. (Predicted 670)


Sent from my iPhone using SDN
 
Just took the monster of a 400 question practice level 2 exam offered by COMQUEST. Has anyone taken it and gotten their level 2 score back? Curious how reliable the score prediction is. If it’s remotely close I’ll be a happy guy. (Predicted 670)


Sent from my iPhone using SDN
I haven't taken it, but saw that level 2 is now 352 questions. I'm assuming that will make it a little easier with less of a time crunch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Update: took level 2 comsae and scored similarly. Here’s hoping the real thing turns out to be comparable


Sent from my iPhone using SDN
I took level 2 CE after doing really well on the COMSAE and I thought it was the true COMLEX everyone complains about: Vague. A fair share of the questions were straight out of COMQUEST, but man there were some I didn't even know what the diagnosis was and they were asking a 2nd/3rd order question about it. There was a decent amount of micro on it as well, but it usually was the knowledge not in sketchy. OMM was really easy.
 
I took level 2 CE after doing really well on the COMSAE and I thought it was the true COMLEX everyone complains about: Vague. A fair share of the questions were straight out of COMQUEST, but man there were some I didn't even know what the diagnosis was and they were asking a 2nd/3rd order question about it. There was a decent amount of micro on it as well, but it usually was the knowledge not in sketchy. OMM was really easy.

Took mine today and will say you’re 100% on point. God I hate COMLEX exams just write good questions. Why is that so hard? Happy to be done with it though


Sent from my iPhone using SDN
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The one offered by NBOME (103b I think)
I realize now that the OP was asking about the COMQUEST assessment. I unfortunately didn’t have time to do that one.