COMSAE level 2 vs...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

birdboybird

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just did level 2 comsae A and I was shocked by the difficulty compared to combank's questions. Each question was very long, very word, and very challenging. the comsae would ask some next-order type questions....whereas I can do combank in my sleep..

Can anyone input on whether COMLEX level 2 is like the COMSAE or more similar to COMBANK..
Thank you guys, right now i'm shi**ing bricks becuase comsae was much harder then expected...

-BBB


(add comquest, or anything else you want into the discussion)
 
I just did level 2 comsae A and I was shocked by the difficulty compared to combank's questions. Each question was very long, very word, and very challenging. the comsae would ask some next-order type questions....whereas I can do combank in my sleep..

Can anyone input on whether COMLEX level 2 is like the COMSAE or more similar to COMBANK..
Thank you guys, right now i'm shi**ing bricks becuase comsae was much harder then expected...

-BBB


(add comquest, or anything else you want into the discussion)
How was it compared to UWorld questions?