COMSAE Level 2 which form is most difficult

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scguy16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took COMSAE (phase TWO) form D today and bombed it. Seemed way harder than the COMBANK questions I have been doing. How do you all feel the different forms compare in terms of difficulty?

Members don't see this ad.

We were told by our school that it has like an R-value of 0.7 and most people scored 26 points higher on the real thing. I haven't taken the COMLEX yet, so who knows.

Reactions: 1 user
I've taken COMSAE D and COMSAE A, I did well on both but the D was a little harder for sure, the A is outdated and a joke. Also had a close friend who did a lot better on COMSAE C than D. He scored about 100 pts higher than D and about 40 pts higher than C on the real thing.

That being said, bombing one of these things is never a good thing, there is correlation for sure (my school also quoted a R-value of about 0.7), outliers exist, but it may be an indication that you need a little more fine tuning.

Just to add i took the comsae c as well and i scored similarly to comsae d. I thought they were both level in terms of difficulty. A is by far the easiest.