COMSAE Level 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axm028400

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just took the COMSAE level 2 and was wondering if anyone else who has taken the COMLEX CE also took this prior to taking their exam. Was it comparable to the COMLEX exam? Also, how closely related were your scores? Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I just took the COMSAE level 2 and was wondering if anyone else who has taken the COMLEX CE also took this prior to taking their exam. Was it comparable to the COMLEX exam? Also, how closely related were your scores? Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Yes and No! The real exam has much more OMM on it but the OMM is straightforward if you studied it. The real test also has much more difficult or ambiguous ethics questions, the ones on the COMSAE were pretty easy. The non-OMM non-Ethics questions on the COMSAE were identical to what I had on my exam.

I can tell you this much, COMBANK questions look nothing like questions on the real exam.

Absolutely not. The COMSAE exams for both step I and step II were absolute garbage and of little predictive value. Furthermore, they are riddled with errors, ambiguous, trash questions, and a score report that might as well be cut-and-paste from a monkey's wet dream.