concerned applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

digzie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
ello all! I am currently awaiting some good news from at least one school so that I may begin my journey towards becom ing a physical therapist.
Biology major (will graduate in May 14)
South Carolina State University
Cgpa 3.31
Pgpa 3.25
60 hrs outpatient 40 hours outpatient pediatrics
298 GRE 4 writing
I applied to belmont, marymount, Lynchburg, vcu, odu, hampton u, umes , wssu, elon, usc, western u, ecu, asu, famu,
Rejected by belmont, marymount, Lynchburg, vcu, odu, western u, elon, and ecu.
I have zero interviews and no acceptances...
Has anyone heard from umes, wssu, usc, asu, hampton, or famu?! I'm beginning to get worried. Are there any suggestions as to if there is any hope left????? HELPPPPPPPPP

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, today I got an email from Hampton stating"
"Good Afternoon,
Please complete the attached signature page in order to make your application file complete and ready to be reviewed. You may scan your completed copy to this email address and it will be added to your file."

And then there was a form to download and sign.

Hey, today I got an email from Hampton stating"
"Good Afternoon,
Please complete the attached signature page in order to make your application file complete and ready to be reviewed. You may scan your completed copy to this email address and it will be added to your file."

And then there was a form to download and sign.
Yeah I received an email like that when I first replied...I guess we will see what happens......................................

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I received an email like that when I first replied...I guess we will see what happens......................................
Oh interesting, I haven't received it before this. Good luck!

I never received that email. I applied back in October. Did you send in the graduate college app from online? I remember I printed it at first but I didn't send it in because I found the application online as well.

I never received that email. I applied back in October. Did you send in the graduate college app from online? I remember I printed it at first but I didn't send it in because I found the application online as well.
Yes I applied online and at the end it says to print out the form and mail it..but I didnt have aprinter at the time so I had to email the admissions and they emailed the form to me, I printed it, and mailed it along w. my application/supplemental fees.

I see. My application is complete. praying for some good news soon.