Concerned!! Help!!

Started by DrA123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrA123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Helllo, I recently received the acceptance to Touro college on 1/20. My concern is I was taking a winter course which somehow I managed to get a C grade. I want to know if this will change anything once I send in my updated transcripts to the school? Thank you.
 
Helllo, I recently received the acceptance to Touro college on 1/20. My concern is I was taking a winter course which somehow I managed to get a C grade. I want to know if this will change anything once I send in my updated transcripts to the school? Thank you.

The only way to get a certain answer is to contact Touro admissions and ask them directly.
 
Last edited: