concerning the 08-09 app cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mam2ppun2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys..
i know a lot of the recent posts have been about the current cycle, but i had a question...i'd really appreciate some help..i'm a noob here...^^;;

anways, i remembered reading somewhere that after i first take the DAT, and want to retake it, that i shouldn't mention that on my application or schools don't review my app till they get my next score. is that true? should i not mention that when i send my app even if i wanna take it again? i don't want my app to sit on a desk collecting dust for 3 months...

well, thanx to all of you more experienced members who've been such a great help to us newer ppl, and congrats to all of you on getting interviews!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you mention it they may wait to review you. If you don't mention that your going to retake then they will review you sooner.
However if you are retaking the DAT it is probably because you did bad, would you want to be reviewed and perhaps rejected based on your low scores or have the school wait and review you later in the process when you have a fighting chance. Seems obvious.