Concordia or Midwestern?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mrleroyfashion123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a pre-physical therapy student at NIU. I'm graduating in a total of three years and I'm excited to say so far I've been accepted into 2 of the 7 schools I've applied to! I have been accepted into Concordia in Wisconsin and Midwestern in Downers Grove. I've been waitlisted by UIC and UW Milwaukee :/ I have an interview at Rosalind Franklin coming up, I've already had my NIU interview, and I don't hear from Carroll in Waukesha, WI until February! I just wanted to know if anyone else has been accepted into Concordia or Midwestern! And if you have any opinions about the two programs! Thanks 🙂