Concordia Pharmacy

Started by Chenchen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chenchen

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has any one interviewed here? Feedback? How much is the deposit? And when do you need to have pre- reqs in by?
 
You can find pre-reqs on pharmcas....so far this school was the most helpful and impressive. Brand new facility and a great staff. The interview was very low stress.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's honestly so laid back... The interview part is like 10 minutes and they only ask super easy questions.... I was really impressed by the school, super nice building and the people are all really nice. You will pay for it though.
 
I also interviewed there. If anything I overstudied for it by a lot. They are super chill. More than that though it's a pretty top notch place and everyone is helpful/friendly
 
Interviewed here and will be attending. The campus is superb compared to the other schools I've interviewed with. deposit is $1500 over 3 months