Concordia U Wisconsin??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajcp13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, the interview is supposed to be November 16th... I haven't gotten a rejection or an interview offer... with it getting so close I'm worried about whether I'd be able to even make arrangements if they were to send me an interview invite. Does anyone know if they've already filled their class? Has anyone received invites to the Nov. 16th interview date? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So, the interview is supposed to be November 16th... I haven't gotten a rejection or an interview offer... with it getting so close I'm worried about whether I'd be able to even make arrangements if they were to send me an interview invite. Does anyone know if they've already filled their class? Has anyone received invites to the Nov. 16th interview date? Thanks!
Im in the same situation! Haven't heard diddly from either of them, maybe try a post in the "Midwestern applicants" thread?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an invite on Friday, November 8.

I'm still waiting also! no rejections or interview offer, or any type of e-mail really.. Only got 1 communication e-mail when i submitted my PTCAS application back in September and nothing after..

I'm still waiting also! no rejections or interview offer, or any type of e-mail really.. Only got 1 communication e-mail when i submitted my PTCAS application back in September and nothing after..

So I finally decided to call... And they were able to update me on my status. Essentially it sounds like they are trying to see who's for sure coming to the interview before denying people. So they said it didn't look like id be getting an invite, but they'd let me know if things changed. Hope this helps!

So I finally decided to call... And they were able to update me on my status. Essentially it sounds like they are trying to see who's for sure coming to the interview before denying people. So they said it didn't look like id be getting an invite, but they'd let me know if things changed. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the Update! I dont know how much things can change just few days before the interview date; I guess a one can only Hope!!

Hello all,
Is anyone currently on the Wait List at CUW?