Concordia University St. Paul applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STILLmatic 9096

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I interviewed at Concordia a couple weeks ago and have not heard anything back yet. I just wanted to see if anyone else has heard back from the school following their interview! I’m starting to get a little nervous thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am interviewing this week as I could not make it last month. From what I have read on here it usually take about 2 weeks for them to make the decision. I was wondering if you would not mind sharing your experience and some of the questions they asked you. Thanks

Hello,
I am interviewing this week as I could not make it last month. From what I have read on here it usually take about 2 weeks for them to make the decision. I was wondering if you would not mind sharing your experience and some of the questions they asked you. Thanks
Sure! They were very welcoming there and really made you feel at ease. The interview was very conversational for me. They asked me about myself, why Concordia, and why PT. Then they asked about a problem that PT’s face today and how I would solve it, and finally they asked me about a time I had a conflict with someone and how I dealt with it.

I have an interview on Friday as well and have been hearing 2 weeks, but I'm assuming since you interviewed early you'll hear back 2 weeks after all interviews have concluded - likely by the end of January at the latest! Was your interview with 2 DPT faculty members?