TimeforChange

2+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
My cousin applied there with a 2.7 gpa and a 40 pcat and got in there actually. Decent program though.

OP
W
Apr 27, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Awesome! I'm in a similar situation, but I also have 6 years of tech experience. I live in the southeast, so I don't know how to deal with Wisconsin winters, but it may be fun haha

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

TimeforChange

2+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2015
Status
Awesome! I'm in a similar situation, but I also have 6 years of tech experience. I live in the southeast, so I don't know how to deal with Wisconsin winters, but it may be fun haha

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
He also had about 3 years of tech experience which I believe helped him alot. Its getting warm up here anyway, ha

TimeforChange

2+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2015
Status
He's struggling tbh, his poor/ lack of studying in undergrad carried over to grad school

Ph4rmacistJ

"We'll have it ready in about an hour"
2+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2015
Industry, California
Status
Pharmacy Student
He's struggling tbh, his poor/ lack of studying in undergrad carried over to grad school
I applied to Concordia forever ago, didn't show up to the interview. Too far away, but I was only in my sophomore year of undergrad when I got accepted to a different school. What's the GPA you have to maintain to stay in the school? Last time I looked at the curriculum, it was around 18-19 hours per semester.