Concordia-Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wildcatprepharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here applying to or attending this school? I'm wondering how you like the program. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

My cousin applied there with a 2.7 gpa and a 40 pcat and got in there actually. Decent program though.

Awesome! I'm in a similar situation, but I also have 6 years of tech experience. I live in the southeast, so I don't know how to deal with Wisconsin winters, but it may be fun haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! I'm in a similar situation, but I also have 6 years of tech experience. I live in the southeast, so I don't know how to deal with Wisconsin winters, but it may be fun haha

He also had about 3 years of tech experience which I believe helped him alot. Its getting warm up here anyway, ha

Good deal. I'm pumped to get there for a visit. Has he/she had a good experience so far?

He's struggling tbh, his poor/ lack of studying in undergrad carried over to grad school

He's struggling tbh, his poor/ lack of studying in undergrad carried over to grad school

I applied to Concordia forever ago, didn't show up to the interview. Too far away, but I was only in my sophomore year of undergrad when I got accepted to a different school. What's the GPA you have to maintain to stay in the school? Last time I looked at the curriculum, it was around 18-19 hours per semester.