• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

sepho

10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I was wondering if there was anyone out there that got a conditional acceptance to JABSOM in Hawaii to complete one or two prereqs.

I'm in a situation where I'd like to apply for the 2009 entering class, but I can't find a summer program that offers biochemistry (I'll need to take it in Spring 2009). Conditional acceptance would be great, as I won't need to waste another year.

Thanks.

Omashu

FLYING BLUE MMMMM's
10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Checkout UNECOM'S (University of New England - College of Osteopathic Medicine) online biochemistry course. Do a search for people's feedback.....( I just saw a thread about it in the osteo board).

notdeadyet

Still in California
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Checkout UNECOM'S (University of New England - College of Osteopathic Medicine) online biochemistry course. Do a search for people's feedback.....( I just saw a thread about it in the osteo board).
I'd first check with JABSOM about how they feel about online learning for prerequisites. Many schools I talked to flat out refused to accept any distance learning for prerequisites. Period. I had to scramble to retake two classes in the summer before medical school after I was accepted. Beware.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.