Other Condo for Rent near Summerlin Hospital, Las Vegas, NV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tykhe Trust

Reaction score
This large beautiful condo is located in the heart of Summerlin, gated community of Cierra. The condo is close to first-class dining, convenient shopping, movie theater, banking, grocery store, Summerlin Hospital, nearby golf courses, ideally located for convenience. Minutes away from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, enjoy a peaceful walk amongst many hiking trails, jump on a mountain bike and explore the sites, or find time for all the action and thrills of the Las Vegas Strip, located about 15 minutes away. Fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom condo. Master bedroom is separate from other bedroom. Master bedroom includes a custom walk in closet. Detached one car garage. Ceramic floors and carpet in the bedrooms. Plantation shutters throughout the condo. Ceiling fans throughout including the patio area. Patio has great views of plush landscaping. Private, quiet, friendly neighborhood. Rental price is negotiable.

For additional information please go to: http://www.tykhe.tenantcloud.com

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Domnus #1.jpg
    Domnus #1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Domnus #10 (1).jpg
    Domnus #10 (1).jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Domnus #8.jpg
    Domnus #8.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hi there,

I saw your post about your condo for rent. Are you open to day-to-day rentals? Kind of like airbnb? If so, what would the daily rate be?

Thx

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Hi there,

I saw your post about your condo for rent. Are you open to day-to-day rentals? Kind of like airbnb? If so, what would the daily rate be?

Thx

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Greetings,

I wish I could rent it out like an Airbnb but the homeowners association requires a minimum of a 6 month lease.

Thank you