Confession

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nortomaso

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've undergone something of a religious conversion of late and decided to mend my ways-- even my online ways. I have done something dishonest in this forum. I have signed up with multiple usernames. Nortomaso, Anasazi, Atsai, Mosche, Doc Samson, and a few others I can't think of now are all really just one person...me.

To be honest, I'm not even a psychiatrist or in the medical field at all. I'm a real estate attorney in Knoxville, Tennessee. My cousin is a podiatrist, though, and I do see a psychiatrist once a week. He did his residency at the University of Wisconsin and told me to tell you guys its a great program.

Anyway, hope those of you who really exist will forgive me.

Members don't see this ad.

nortomaso said:
I've undergone something of a religious conversion of late and decided to mend my ways-- even my online ways. I have done something dishonest in this forum. I have signed up with multiple usernames. Nortomaso, Anasazi, Atsai, Mosche, Doc Samson, and a few others I can't think of now are all really just one person...me.

To be honest, I'm not even a psychiatrist or in the medical field at all. I'm a real estate attorney in Knoxville, Tennessee. My cousin is a podiatrist, though, and I do see a psychiatrist once a week. He did his residency at the University of Wisconsin and told me to tell you guys its a great program.

NORTO?? come on, you have GOT to be joking?!

nortomaso said:

Holy cr*p...you...you're not also faking solideliquid are you...am I just a personality among many? *Begins to mentally throttle nortomaso's main personality* Solideliquid is TAKING OVER!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I really here? Do I really exist? Perhaps I'm not me at all! :scared:

umm also, Norto - do you know you have replied to yourself a lot? Do you know when you go under the different pseudonyms that you are replying to your own posts?

Poety said:
Am I really here? Do I really exist? Perhaps I'm not me at all! :scared:

umm also, Norto - do you know you have replied to yourself a lot? Do you know when you go under the different pseudonyms that you are replying to your own posts?

Haldol IM all around folks! First round's on me!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OPD you are my dad :) aren't you?! :eek: Please, its all crumbling now!!!! NOOOOOOOO.... :p

umm.. you guys what if hes not joking?

OldPsychDoc said:
I only exist because Poety's need for a father figure causes her to become "OPD" when she dissociates....

See, there she goes again...

:D

OPD, my wife just told me she'd like to come clean too. She's been writing under the names of Poety, Solideliquid, Psych2be, and MDgonnabe. She's not a bad person and would confess herself if she weren't so shy. Its just that her nail salon has been so quiet of late and this gives us a way to stay close to each other when we are away at work

No sex for you tonight brother - don't go giving me up just because you had an epiphany ok? :mad:

nortomaso said:
OPD, my wife just told me she'd like to come clean too. She's been writing under the names of Poety, Solideliquid, Psych2be, and MDgonnabe. She's not a bad person and would confess herself if she weren't so shy. Its just that her nail salon has been so quiet of late and this gives us a way to stay close to each other when we are away at work

You know, I'm not sure how I feel about being a male personality inside a womans mind...I'm gonna have a moving sale.

Solid, norto thought you were a WOMAN!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Poety said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OPD you are my dad :) aren't you?! :eek: Please, its all crumbling now!!!! NOOOOOOOO.... :p

umm.. you guys what if hes not joking?

[on=James Earl Jones]
I am your father, Poety.
[/James Earl Jones]

Seriously, if he hadn't claimed to be Anasazi, our moderator, I might have believed it...

me too, that scared me actually :laugh: I'm always telling Mosche my business!

Members don't see this ad :)
Poety said:
No sex for you tonight brother - don't go giving me up just because you had an epiphany ok? :mad:

BTW, darling, I actually spoke to Jonah (you know, my shrink) about this and he said its not at all appropriate for you to withold sex as some kind of punishment or bargaining tactic.

nortomaso said:
BTW, darling, I actually spoke to Jonah (you know, my shrink) about this and he said its not at all appropriate for you to withold sex as some kind of punishment or bargaining tactic.

oh snap!

Guess you have to give it up Poety.... :love:

He doesn't know that I'm not missing anything though@! :eek:

This thread reinforces the notion that psychiatrists are a weird breed.

PublicHealth said:
Job security is all I read.

OldPsychDoc said:
[on=James Earl Jones]
I am your father, Poety.
[/James Earl Jones]

Seriously, if he hadn't claimed to be Anasazi, our moderator, I might have believed it...

There's a lot of Star Wars references in this forum (many my own). Goes to show, eh? :thumbup:

Norto's fantasies of wanting to believe he's MPD, when in fact he is not.

OldPsychDoc said:
[on=James Earl Jones]
I am your father, Poety.
[/James Earl Jones]

I know you're my father, I talk to you all the time in my head, and you talk back - you tell me all your secrets, Hi Daddy :scared:

Anasazi23 said:
We're no more weird than the pathology folks...
:hardy:
Right?
*crickets*

hmmm....

'sazi, we ran out of jello and pudding, so poety and i will wrestle in restraint renewal order forms for you in the ::cue trumpet fanfare here:: CAGE MATCH.

I'm gunna win :D :horns:

edit: and i love the pathology forum, those are a cool bunch o cats in there :cool:

ow! paper cuts are grounds for disqualifiation! :mad:

It must be the holiday "spirits."

That was my alternate personality cutting you like I cut myself ok? Paper cut my arse! :smuggrin:

MDgonnabe said:
'sazi, we ran out of jello and pudding, so poety and i will wrestle in restraint renewal order forms for you in the ::cue trumpet fanfare here:: CAGE MATCH.

Hmmm...
I'll modify the above to make it more 'interesting.'

'sazi, we ran out of jello and pudding, so poety and i will wrestle in restraint<s> <snip>renewal order forms<snip> for you in the ::cue trumpet fanfare here:: CAGE MATCH.

Revised version now reads:
'sazi, we ran out of jello and pudding, so poety and i will wrestle in restraints for you in the ::cue trumpet fanfare here:: CAGE MATCH.
That's better.

PublicHealth said:

You being on here as much as us reinforces that you are just as weird :eek: