Confidentiality statement - psych evals

Started by psych101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psych101

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody got a good Confidentiality Statement they put at the top of psych evals? Something to the effect that the report is confidential, shouldn't be released to anyone else, etc. I want to make sure I don't leave anything important out -- figured I'd see if anyone is willing to share. Thanks!
 
psych101 said:
Anybody got a good Confidentiality Statement they put at the top of psych evals? Something to the effect that the report is confidential, shouldn't be released to anyone else, etc. I want to make sure I don't leave anything important out -- figured I'd see if anyone is willing to share. Thanks!

Anybody out there? I'd be interested in the answer as well. Right now I have written at the bottom of each page "Confidential Testing Report -- Do not distribute without proper authorization." but frankly I just pulled this out of my a$$ and have no idea what I should be writing.
 
I know you are looking for MORE, but I always have just stamped the report pages with a "confidential" stamp. The more important part is how the report is handled.

🙂