Confidentiality statement - psych evals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psych101

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a good Confidentiality Statement they put at the top of psych evals? Something to the effect that the report is confidential, shouldn't be released to anyone else, etc. I want to make sure I don't leave anything important out -- figured I'd see if anyone is willing to share. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

psych101 said:
Anybody got a good Confidentiality Statement they put at the top of psych evals? Something to the effect that the report is confidential, shouldn't be released to anyone else, etc. I want to make sure I don't leave anything important out -- figured I'd see if anyone is willing to share. Thanks!

Anybody out there? I'd be interested in the answer as well. Right now I have written at the bottom of each page "Confidential Testing Report -- Do not distribute without proper authorization." but frankly I just pulled this out of my a$$ and have no idea what I should be writing.

I know you are looking for MORE, but I always have just stamped the report pages with a "confidential" stamp. The more important part is how the report is handled.

:)