Confirmation email.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmRx77

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I submitted my PharmCAS app. and supplements to UC Denver SOP and UMB SOP > a week ago, but have not yet received any confirmation from them. I just emailed them to ask about my app. status, but wondering if this is usually what they do, that they dont confirm anything with you until the deadline comes? I do not want to generalize anything, but it is interesting to see how private schools are really prompt in sending confirmation email or even reminding email about supplemental app... However, i still like UC Denver and UMB since they are good schools... Do any of you have the same experience, or its just me?

Members don't see this ad.

well, like you said...you submitted a week ago...pharmcas still has to process and mail it out, then your school has to receive it and update it when that happens...plus..if your GPA isn't verified, it'll take some more time...if your letters of rec aren't in...more time...etc... learn some patience~

well, like you said...you submitted a week ago...pharmcas still has to process and mail it out, then your school has to receive it and update it when that happens...plus..if your GPA isn't verified, it'll take some more time...if your letters of rec aren't in...more time...etc... learn some patience~

Just to make it clear, my PharmCAS app. was sent out last Monday, and I sent my supp. one day after that.

With PharmCAS, give it time. Send in all your supplemental stuff, fees, etc and take care of everything on your end. If you want you can track your supplemental(s) to confirm they arrived at the schools, but otherwise PharmCAS will send your information out. And yes, the schools will leave you hanging until they want to interview you.