confirmation on tuition deposit?

Started by broncos24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

broncos24

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you send in your tuition deposit... do you get a confirmation email or letter?

What do they do for ICO? I don't want to call them or anything if they do end up sending something to confirm.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't receive the tuition deposit confirmation in my inbox, but rather my spam box.....I don't know why it went there, but it did.....so check there..........If you don't receive a confirmation by tomorrow or Friday, I would just call and ask if they received your deposit, just to be on the safe side.
 
i agree, defin call them to see if they got it! i sent mine in on the 7th, and received the e-mail confirmation today.
 
I didn't get anything from PCO and I sent it in almost a month ago.

i got a letter in the mail from PCO about 2 weeks after sending in the deposit saying they had received the $ and reserved a seat in the class for me etc..