confused about AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

littlebittyjk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm worried about something I have just come across online. My prehealth adviser has always told me that AADSAS opens for submission on May 15th but you can't submit it until June 1st (sometimes a few days before). So I had planned on completing my application in time to have it ready as soon as the submission time opens. I read on a few forums that people had already e-submitted their applications. Am I out of the loop, or what? If so I should hurry to submit my stuff ASAP to be as early as possible, but I hope that I really do have until about June 1st to put the finishing touches on everything. Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

You can submit your app. but they wont send your app to the school.

Who keeps saying that you can't e-submit until June 1st? Where is this rumor coming from?

Last time I checked, it's totally OK to submit as long as the cycle opens up online.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can submit your app. but they wont send your app to the school.

Well, even if you submit the very first day AADSAS opens up, chances are they still won't send out your application until sometime in mid June since they have to calculate your GPA based on your transcript.

thats the problem with prehealth advisors, they mix things up
AADSAS apps open and are accepted may 15th
MCAT (whatever the app name is) opens may 15th but arent accepted until june 1

however, i dont think submitting on or before june 1 would matter too much at all (although does anyone know what date is considered early?)

thats the problem with prehealth advisors, they mix things up
AADSAS apps open and are accepted may 15th
MCAT (whatever the app name is) opens may 15th but arent accepted until june 1

however, i dont think submitting on or before june 1 would matter too much at all (although does anyone know what date is considered early?)

there is no magical cut off date that all schools consider late or early. my personal opinion is that if you e-submit before mid june you'll prolly be considered early. plus, it matters more about when aadsas sends off your app to the schools - a difference in a week (ie mid june vs. late june) could delay processing time tremendously since this is the time aadsas receives a large influx of apps.