Confused about applying on PPS

Started by deleted205891
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted205891

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PPS opened today, so of course I went on there. Lots of good jobs, but it's very confusing. Some say to apply online, and provide references and whatnot. Does that mean that I should provide application materials before messaging the institution, or should I just message them and they'll ask me for materials if they want to interview me?
 
PPS opened today, so of course I went on there. Lots of good jobs, but it's very confusing. Some say to apply online, and provide references and whatnot. Does that mean that I should provide application materials before messaging the institution, or should I just message them and they'll ask me for materials if they want to interview me?

I too saw some very good opportunities. I plan on contacting each directly to see what they would like.