Confused about taxonomy!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theilleztpaki

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey im kind of confused about this topic. i hope u guys can help me out...
for the dats do we have to know all the domains, kindoms, phylums, class, order, family, etc... the reason im asking this is because in cliff ap bio they have only domain kingdom and phylum... and the same thing goes for kaplan BB.. is these two books sufficient for the bio section ...what about the other levels like class order family etc...do i need to worry about them since they are not in those two books..........thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

what u need to know is in cliffs bio and dat destroyer

hey im kind of confused about this topic. i hope u guys can help me out...
for the dats do we have to know all the domains, kindoms, phylums, class, order, family, etc... the reason im asking this is because in cliff ap bio they have only domain kingdom and phylum... and the same thing goes for kaplan BB.. is these two books sufficient for the bio section ...what about the other levels like class order family etc...do i need to worry about them since they are not in those two books..........thanks in advance

Keep Privates Clean Or Forget [about] Getting Sex.

All you need to know, really...

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep Privates Clean Or Forget [about] Getting Sex.

Haha one of the best I've seen!

so basically everything????????? for real?

No, I think you have to know the actual order of classification, and then some details about domain, kingdom, and phylum. I don't think I've seen questions that ask about anything more specific than phylum level.

Haha one of the best I've seen!

No, I think you have to know the actual order of classification, and then some details about domain, kingdom, and phylum. I don't think I've seen questions that ask about anything more specific than phylum level.

so do u think both cliffs and kaplan are sufficient enough for this topic?

What I think is that it smells an awful lot like a troll in here.

is this coming from somebody with only 9 posts and who just joined the forum this month??????????? no, just kidding......honestly i dont know what to study for this topic....there are many organism/animals to study, and i just want to know what to concentrate on...thats all..no troll..i promise...

Last edited: