Confused about when schools will see my DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalbuzz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT on July 19th, and AADSAS shows they received them yesterday. Does that mean schools can access them online now? Do I need to call each school and let them know they're there, or do they already have a way of knowing when my scores are on AADSAS?

When I called their customer service, the lady said my scores wouldn't physically be mailed out to each school until August 20th, which seems like an awfully long time. :( I can't remember if schools want a copy this year or not, I couldn't find the other threads addressing that issue.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh my gosh...I took my DAT July 25th. Why is it taking so long this year!? I thought it would only take a week for them to get these scores...

varies really -_- I took mines on the 17th and they received them on the 28th. Might have just been unlucky in terms of dates :\

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh my gosh...I took my DAT July 25th. Why is it taking so long this year!? I thought it would only take a week for them to get these scores...

I thought this whole new DAT official report was going to expedite the process also, but apparently it takes longer. NO WONDER IT'S FREE :p

I took mine on the 26th. ADA person told me mine will be released tomorrow (they update every wednesday).. which means AADSAS will probably upload by the end of this week or early next week. mailing batch is another issue too from that point. UGH!

I thought this whole new DAT official report was going to expedite the process also, but apparently it takes longer. NO WONDER IT'S FREE :p

I took mine on the 26th. ADA person told me mine will be released tomorrow (they update every wednesday).. which means AADSAS will probably upload by the end of this week or early next week. mailing batch is another issue too from that point. UGH!

That means mine will be released tmrw as well cuz I took it on the 27th :D

mailing is pretty quick, mines went out the friday? after the week they received it.

It should be in dental school designations?

I have 2 mailing dates, one for my DAT-less app and one for my completed app, which is resubmitted along with DAT scores.

It should be in dental school designations?

I have 2 mailing dates, one for my DAT-less app and one for my completed app, which is resubmitted along with DAT scores.

Oh I see. Mine doesn't have the second mailing dates bec. it already had my first DAT score from last year. I guess it will appear once AADSAS receives my DAT score.

Thanks CAN!!!