Confused when looking at AAMC Data

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Icantplayspades

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied in the 2017-2018 cycle and was completely unsuccessful. When looking at my application objectively, my grades/scores were either above or in-line with applicant/matriculant numbers fir African Americans. I’m not bitter about not getting in but I’m just confused. I could pursue a masters in my home state and retake the MCAT but I have a nagging thought that it will not matter.

I’m due to start getting application feedback soon but I just don’t how to proceed.
 
You're a lost cause brah. You need to skip this upcoming cycle to improve your app.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're a lost cause brah. You need to skip this upcoming cycle to improve your app.

Talked to an incredibly reliable source and most of the advice I’ve gotten here concerning improvement is TERRIBLE. I’m not going to reapply now but I know where I’m headed.

I’m probably not going to post here anymore.