Confused with Interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smurf528

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am using Interfolio for my LOR's. So do I have to input each Evaluator's information on AADSAS or can I leave it that section blank? Also, do I have to print out anything on AADSAS for the evaluators?

Members don't see this ad.

I am using Interfolio for my LOR's. So do I have to input each Evaluator's information on AADSAS or can I leave it that section blank? Also, do I have to print out anything on AADSAS for the evaluators?
You can revise your LOR info even after submitting your application. So, I think you can add/remove information to that section later on. If you're not submitting electronic letters, you need to print out an LOR Matching Form, sign the form, and include it with each letter you send out. However, if you're sending out electronic letters, I don't think you need to print out any matching forms!

can anyone else help?? I have the evaluator section blank because I plan on using Interfolio and I want to know if this will be okay...