Confused with prerequisites.how to choose college.

Started by khp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

khp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am applying this year in University of southern nevada.But there are some prerequisites to be complited before applying ,so I am confused:scared: which college should I join,one which is offering prepharmacy or any college with health care courses.I am bechelor of pharmacy, so some of the classes like I have already taken during mt B.pharm but some like Psychology, Behavioral science, Calculus,Statistics,English composition,Speech,ets.
pls,somebody help me .

Thank you
 
just take them at a community college cloest to u. it is not required that you take pre-reqs at a university, and taking them at a cc will save you a lot of money too.
 
print out the pre-req for usn and then go look for those classes in the class catalogue or bring USN's pre-req to your schools counselors to plan accordingly.