Confused

Started by Mihap
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mihap

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an international student and taking prerequisites now. I am really confused about the rerequisites. I got a bachelor In Pharmaceutical Engineering and took two years of chemistry and advance maths also some physics courses outside US. The pharmacy school I am transferring to told me they won't evaluate my foreign transcripts until I apply. Then how would I suppose to know which courses should I take now ?? If I am applying to five schools each of them of different prerequisites, should I take all prerequisites of all schools? How you guys deal with it? And how to find a volunteer job related to pharmacy to make my CV looks better since I have nothing but two research papers published in China? Help help help...😱 Thanks in advance!