confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zoniya khan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys . i want to ask something. i want to apply for nbde but im confused and my family wants me to think about it before applying.cause nbde is lenghthy process with lot of loan debt im not from states so if in case i want to go back to my home country whats other best degrees or diplomas i can apply other than dds.

Members don't see this ad.

If you rewrite a little more legibly, I will write back. At this point I didn't understand a thing

Whats other degrees or diplomas other than dds . ??? And the requirements for that

Members don't see this ad :)
Whats other degrees or diplomas other than dds . ??? And the requirements for that
So you expect someone to do all this enormous job for you?
There are thousands of other degrees and diplomas. Figure out what you are interested in and google

Well not being rude miss or sir . but i asked in general and maybe someone went through it and knows about other diplomas or degree . i googled it and i know things like MS or Mph but as i wrote in title CONFUSED thats why i need help

Since it is still impossible to understand what are you really asking about, I would just assume that you want something dentistry related, but easier to get into and cheaper
MPH is popular only because people think it will help them to get into IDP. You need GRE and money , USC wants 88K for 2 years online program. There are other ones, bet shorter and cheaper
You can become a hygienist. You need to contact your local programs for the requirements
Same for dental assistant
If you want to change profession totally, then again you need to contact local educational institutions for the requirements. Depending on the evaluation and time of your graduation from school you may need additional studies