confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docstep1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
confusion.
So I'm kinda confused here...I finished uworld and have some 1000 Q's that are wrong...I have noted down the wrong one explanations plus other explanations and stuff...I have exams in one month.... And my subscription gets over in 5 days....so should I tk an extension of extra month paying 120 dollars or buy a new subscription for a month for 170 dollars...the difference is just 50 dollars...and I got an aggregate of 62%... So I'm kinda confused here...pls pls help....have gone through FA 1-1.5 times

Members don't see this ad.

You may extend to keep your performance logs, wrong and marked Qs etc... But on the other hand if you wanted a to add something new to your preparation ( DIT or Kaplan videos, extra books) and wanted another round of uworld then a new subscription would be better.
My personal advise: try to revise the wrong Qs in what's remaining of your subscription and then take an nbme , if you're close to your score, extend your subscription but if you're far off target let it go and add whatever material you think you need to your preparation, take all the time you need and then make a new one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk