confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shakeit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so, why is it that when i put in my ps and press save, it does, but when i go back in to change one of my jobs it says that ps is now over the limit when i didnt change anything about it...weird. oh well. just makes me mad.

Members don't see this ad.

there was a post about this bug.

I can't find the thread but to solve the issue I think the posters did all of their editing in a word processor and then cut and paste it into the form. If you make corrections on the form it will show you over the limit even if you are not.

good luck.

shakeit said:
so, why is it that when i put in my ps and press save, it does, but when i go back in to change one of my jobs it says that ps is now over the limit when i didnt change anything about it...weird. oh well. just makes me mad.

I had the same problem... I had saved my ps in word format, then copied it to the application. When you go back to change things on that page, you have to erase the ps, copy and paste it again for it to save the changes. This is how I got around it, hope this helps!