Confused ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amoura04

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I Just called ICO to inquire about my status... they told me that a letter was sent out 2 days ago with their decision. I asked if she can let me know what my status is since it's already made but she said they prefer students find out by letter. That doesn't make sense cuz they told us at my interview that they'll call if we get in. I'm assuming she didn't wanna reject me over the phone :confused:. Did this happen to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't happen to me, but I'm thinking it can also be an alternate list letter. I interviewed late march, and they only had ~25 seats open (all others filled with deposits). That's prob. why i got alternate listed, so if you interviewed after I did, then that could be the case.

Good Luck!

Hey, Dont lose hope! I called and asked about my status as well back in march/april and she said they had already sent a letter out. And then a week later I still had not recieved it, so I called again and she said they already sent it out and i asked her if i can know over the phone but she didnt tell me. And a couple days later I got it, and it was good news!
Good luck:luck:

Hey, Dont lose hope! I called and asked about my status as well back in march/april and she said they had already sent a letter out. And then a week later I still had not recieved it, so I called again and she said they already sent it out and i asked her if i can know over the phone but she didnt tell me. And a couple days later I got it, and it was good news!
Good luck:luck:

ohhh what a relief... that's good to hear, thanks!