SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Confused ...

Discussion in 'Pre-Optometry' started by amoura04, May 10, 2007.

1. amoura04

amoura04 2+ Year Member

Jan 16, 2007
    So I Just called ICO to inquire about my status... they told me that a letter was sent out 2 days ago with their decision. I asked if she can let me know what my status is since it's already made but she said they prefer students find out by letter. That doesn't make sense cuz they told us at my interview that they'll call if we get in. I'm assuming she didn't wanna reject me over the phone :confused:. Did this happen to anyone else?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. a1bui

a1bui 5+ Year Member

May 10, 2005
    Didn't happen to me, but I'm thinking it can also be an alternate list letter. I interviewed late march, and they only had ~25 seats open (all others filled with deposits). That's prob. why i got alternate listed, so if you interviewed after I did, then that could be the case.

Good Luck!

4. vc84

vc84 2+ Year Member

Nov 19, 2006
    California
    Hey, Dont lose hope! I called and asked about my status as well back in march/april and she said they had already sent a letter out. And then a week later I still had not recieved it, so I called again and she said they already sent it out and i asked her if i can know over the phone but she didnt tell me. And a couple days later I got it, and it was good news!
    Good luck:luck:

5. amoura04

amoura04 2+ Year Member

Jan 16, 2007
    ohhh what a relief... that's good to hear, thanks!