Congrats All Around!

Started by guppy73
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

guppy73

Tufts V'13!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to extend my heartiest congratulations to the Class of 2008!

And to those currently in vet school: You're another 1/4 of the way there!

Best wishes as well to the Class of 2012!!!

invisible-high-five

invishighfive.jpg

a%3E%20pictures
 
This will be me in the fall:

1160844860966b.jpg


Once I have learned me a book I will be able to diagnose things like this:

n27501650_30461973_2350.jpg


000730dg.jpg



Woo vet school!
 
Oh believe me, I have quite the collection of cat macros stored up from over the years... hehehe. I enjoy them way too much. These were just the most applicable to the thread, heh.