Congrats and Thanks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

G'ville Nole

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all of you who are finishing residency, and to all who will be finishing internship and starting your rad onc residency. For the graduating seniors, I share your excitement of being at the end of nearly a decade of (mostly) hard work during our medical education. Not that the hard work will stop, but I find the prospect of starting independent practice to be very exciting!

Secondly, thanks to all the frequent contributors, especially our super-moderator Steph. I found this board as a green MS3 with no real exposure to rad onc and many of the same questions we see year in and year out. It has been, and continues to be an excellent resource for anyone with an interest in the field. I've enjoyed my interactions, both virtual and live, with many of you, and I will definitely remain active on the board.

Take care, all. Now, I've got to get over the BMW dealership!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks to you too for your invaluable contributions to this forum. ~5 years ago when I started browsing/posting here you really provided tremendous mentorship to me. You were even patient in the face of my "What are my chances?" thread.

As an attending in private practice, I hope you will still come to visit from time to time. While training in academics our exposure to private is frequently non-existent. It would be great to have your perspective.

Here's hoping you have a long, successful and lucrative career - you've earned it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Best of luck, thanks for the advice over the years, and, of course, enjoy the new graduation present to yourself :D

Actually, I was kidding about the Beemer. I've got a nice little Civic right now that I'm planning on driving into the ground while I pay off my student loans! A guy can dream, though...

you have the rest of your life to pay the loans back, so you may as well start enjoying yourself now...