Congrats, aSagacious!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Myuu

例えば、貴方の名前を忘れてしまうとか。 。。
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone, please join me in welcoming our newest member of the SDN commun--err--moderator staff, aSagacious.:D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
1514511_o.gif

Congrats. :thumbup:

Congrats to you sir

From man to mod, I tip my hat to thee :D

Who made this dude a mod? :confused: Clearly they have no idea that he's really THE ANTICHRIST IN DISGUISE!!!

Haha, jk, congrats Saggy! :D:thumbup: Don't forget the rest of us peons on your way to greatness.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who made this dude a mod? :confused: Clearly they have no idea that he's really THE ANTICHRIST IN DISGUISE!!!

Haha, jk, congrats Saggy! :D:thumbup: Don't forget the rest of us peons on your way to greatness.

Very appropriate for a member of the communist party.

Closing as this thread has nothing to do with applying to med school. Please consider the Lounge for all your socializing needs.

*a wild challenger appears*

Uh oh

Closing as this thread has nothing to do with applying to med school. Please consider the Lounge for all your socializing needs.

Also, if you can explain to me how everyone came to know this exact phrasing, I would be greatly appreciative...:oops:

Also, if you can explain to me how everyone came to know this exact phrasing, I would be greatly appreciative...:oops:

Haha just learning from the best. Its apparent the gods of Valhalla have bestowed upon you the Banhammer of GeekChickus

Trembled before its banning glory

Haha just learning from the best. Its apparent the gods of Valhalla have bestowed upon you the Banhammer of GeekChickus

Trembled before its banning glory

Whosoever holds this hammer, if she be worthy, shall possess the power of Ban.

You are all a bunch of nerds.

Congrats aSag, as I told you in the Secret forums, you need to get to registering accounts. All of these have been Myuu so far.

How do you become a moderator?
Be a member for awhile, report things that should be reported, stay active, post good info, be good to other users, deposit money in my paypal account, those kinds of things. I don't think any two people on staff really got there the same way of for the same reasons.

I'd tell you but I think it's too explicit to post.

Hahaha, I like this :thumbup:

Congrats, dude who I see posting all the time but who I never really interact with! I tend to narrow my range of posts to the Class of 2017 Thread, but yeah, congratulations new moderator people! :D

:thumbup: Seems like a good pick to me!