Congrats Gustydoc

Started by jonwill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on your new baby boy, Gustydoc.

Welcome to the world of manliness, where men create (with help of an egg donor) more men. I have felt the thrill of victory and soon I will enjoy it again. But for now, go drink a manly beer (like a Zima or Pete's Strawberry Ale) and revel in your accomplishment
 
fat%20bastard.jpg



...now get in my belly
 
fat%20bastard.jpg



...now get in my belly

:laugh: nice. We named him Merrick David. I hope he doesn't feel any pressure to choose a career based on his initials. DPM would have been cool initials too, but he just didn't look like a Don Puablo Manuel 😀. thanks for the well wishes. He is the perfect distraction from studying for part 2 boards.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad