QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LOL - will you still have time for us lowly peons??? 😛
Thanks! I'll try not to forget all you little people. 😉
Doubtful. He has a lot of paperwork to fill out, then he has scutwork coming out of his ears! 😛
Oh, there's no cause for concern about that. After all, I can still PH or even ban you, should the need arise.I guess we can forget about me getting drunk on my power. 🙂
I guess we can forget about me getting drunk on my power. 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.