Congrats to SGU on Anesthesiology Matches

Started by relaxedMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

relaxedMD

Actively Lurking
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am proud to report that Wayne State University/DMC's Anesthesiology program matched four students from St. George's University today.

I dont express my personal feelings often on this forum, but I am super pscyched to work beside even more Anesthesiology colleagues educated at my Alma Mater, SGU!

Good work to ALL the SGU students who matched today! Graduation is only 3 months away.

rlxdmd
 
Last edited:
I am proud to report that Wayne State University/DMC's Anesthesiology program matched four students from St. George's University today.

I dont express my personal feelings often on this forum, but I am super pscyched to work beside even more Anesthesiology colleagues educated at my Alma Mater, SGU!

Good work to ALL the SGU students who matched today! Graduation is only 3 months away.

rlxdmd

I'm pumped to be going 😀 where are all the residents living??
 
I'm pumped to be going 😀 where are all the residents living??

Are you one of our new interns from SGU? Please PM me as I would love to share more about the life style around the D.

Congratulations! IMHO, it is a solid university program with a very receptive and supportive PD and coordinators.

rlxdmd