Congrats to SGU on Anesthesiology Matches

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

relaxedMD

Actively Lurking
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am proud to report that Wayne State University/DMC's Anesthesiology program matched four students from St. George's University today.

I dont express my personal feelings often on this forum, but I am super pscyched to work beside even more Anesthesiology colleagues educated at my Alma Mater, SGU!

Good work to ALL the SGU students who matched today! Graduation is only 3 months away.

rlxdmd

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am proud to report that Wayne State University/DMC's Anesthesiology program matched four students from St. George's University today.

I dont express my personal feelings often on this forum, but I am super pscyched to work beside even more Anesthesiology colleagues educated at my Alma Mater, SGU!

Good work to ALL the SGU students who matched today! Graduation is only 3 months away.

rlxdmd

I'm pumped to be going :D where are all the residents living??

I'm pumped to be going :D where are all the residents living??

Are you one of our new interns from SGU? Please PM me as I would love to share more about the life style around the D.

Congratulations! IMHO, it is a solid university program with a very receptive and supportive PD and coordinators.

rlxdmd