congrats to written boards takers this week!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Surfer

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to those of you who took the written boards today and yesterday! What were your thoughts?

Does anybody have published data showing the passage rates for this test? I know people do fail, but it seems like odds are in your favor.

Go Celebrate!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations to those of you who took the written boards today and yesterday! What were your thoughts?

Does anybody have published data showing the passage rates for this test? I know people do fail, but it seems like odds are in your favor.

Go Celebrate!!

Time to chill out peeps. Most of you will be entering your first PP/academic gig.

NICE! :thumbup:

Most of you will pass the first time around. I don't remember what the pass rate is... but I believe it to be higher than the orals (which is around 80 some percent... if I remember right).

I was part of the group who first started taking them infront of a computer. I thought the test was extremely fair.... and the test was MUCH shorter than previous years. I was outta there at 12:30ish.

I concur.

Go celebrate this victory...

Attending style!

Time to chill out peeps. Most of you will be entering your first PP/academic gig.

NICE! :thumbup:

Most of you will pass the first time around. I don't remember what the pass rate is... but I believe it to be higher than the orals (which is around 80 some percent... if I remember right).

I was part of the group who first started taking them infront of a computer. I thought the test was extremely fair.... and the test was MUCH shorter than previous years. I was outta there at 12:30ish.

I concur.

Go celebrate this victory...

Attending style!

I hate the worst f$%ing headache after I was done - took all day. It's probably nice on the comp.

Members don't see this ad :)
First section was a beast and took me to school. Second section much more doable. I do not feel very confident and felt like I may be taking this thing again. I always did well enough to "pass" on the ITE but just do not have a clue with this thing.

Iso, I felt the exact opposite. During the 20 min break time I was thinking to myself "Im killing this exam!". Went back in and thought i was taking a whole different test. I wonder if q bank is scrambled up or is it just like the ite only on computer. I got fatigued after long blank stares at the screen that second half.

My first block was Ok but the second block was full of pharm/CCM questions. I must have flagged 20 of these and did not feel that great afterwards.

Iso, I felt the exact opposite. During the 20 min break time I was thinking to myself "Im killing this exam!". Went back in and thought i was taking a whole different test. I wonder if q bank is scrambled up or is it just like the ite only on computer. I got fatigued after long blank stares at the screen that second half.

Ditto!
I finished first half with an hour left and got schooled on the second one.
Oh well, what's done is done! Now we wait...